ANTIQUE FURNITURE RESTORATION
Broken chair? Someone put a hot cuppa on your polished table? Have no fear, our highly skilled restorer Graham is here!
Graham has been restoring furniture since he began his apprentice-training in 1976. He has experience of a wide variety of types of work and styles of furniture, including:
- Extensive experience of oak and country furniture
- Trained mainly on period mahogany and similar
- Pine, both stripped and painted
- Clock cases (not movements)
- Victorian and Edwardian
- Sympathetic restoration
If it's made of wood, Graham can usually restore it!
Types of job include:
- French polishing
- Wax polishing
- Recolouring, including matching old paintwork
- Damage-proof modern finishes if required
- Works with a very good upholsterer
- Replacing handles and knobs
- Repair/ replacement of locks and keys
- Re-leathering desks,
- Hand-stripping (NO dipping!)
- Repairs to modern wooden furniture
The only limitation is size, as of course we have to get it through the door and into the workshop.
Please contact Graham for more information: 01239 820724
(10.00 - 5.30, Mon - Sat)